I’m on Day 17 of the Slow Carb Diet challenge and I’m actually doing a lot better than the Day 9 update! Despite cheating almost every day last week, which the scale definitely shows. However, I bought some more steamable veggies (Target has a great bag of individual steamable veggies packs that are a selection of corn, peas, and broccoli, for $4) and cooked a big batch of shredded chicken for my salads. This definitely helps keep me accountable.
As of Tuesday AM (today), here are my results:
- Weight: 149.2 pounds – a total loss of 6.8 pounds since starting the challenge.
- Waist: 32 inches (-1 total)
- Hips: 39 inches (-0.5 total)
- Right Leg: 25 inches (0)
- Right Arm: 12 inches (o)
Goals for this week:
- Workout every day
- Put up some visual motivation and reminders of how I feel when I am eating crappy
- More strength training
- Eat healthy while on vacation.
Theoretically (which I know never happens in real life), if I had the same amount of weight loss that I did before, I’d be weighing around 145, so that is going to be my goal for this week.
PS: Be my friend on MyFitnessPal to see what I’m eating!