Guest blog posts are welcome, provided they follow these guidelines:
- Posts should be 300-600 words
- Posts should be within the topics of technology, healthy living, fitness, productivity, workflow, lifestyle design, or self improvement and will be approved by me before they go live.
- Must provide a creative commons photo for inclusion. PhotoPin and everystockphoto are great resources.
- All posts must be grammatically sound and free of spelling errors. Proper headers and formatting should also be used.
- Guest bloggers get a 2 sentence bio at the end of their article and are allowed one link.
- No links allowed in the content, unless it directly relates to the article’s content as a source and is not for self-promotional purposes.
- If you’d like to be a regular contributor, you would get your own author bio box.
To submit a guest blog or article idea, please use the contact page form. Thank you!